Ensure Inclusivity with Amnet
Addressing access for people with disabilities ranging from visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, language, learning, and neurological presents unique and complex design and content problems for your development team.
To address these challenges, Amnet provides a comprehensive suite of web accessibility services that not only remediates and transforms existing content but also creates born-accessible content. From expert consultation, accessibility audit, implementation, and scalability to compliance with federal and international accessibility regulations, Amnet offers support at every step of the way.
Why Partner with Amnet?
Backed by our diverse, trained, and skilled team of experts; advanced tools; and usable and extensive resources, we offer top-of-the-line digital accessibility services in conformance with ADA, WCAG, Section 508, and other global laws. By partnering with us you can ensure digital equality and compliance with regulatory requirements and maximize user engagement quickly and cost-effectively.
CertificationsWe provide comprehensive accessibility services and ongoing monitoring and support. We bring extensive domain experience and in-depth expertise which is backed by number of certifications.
- Trusted Tester Certified Professionals
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified professionals
- Benetech Certified Accessible Vendor
The Accessibility Resource Center
Amnet and AccessibilityAmnet is committed to addressing accessibility issues and standardizing content across all digital platforms and media for more inclusivity and wider reach. We provide expertise, implementation, scalability, and compliance with accessibility regulations like ADA, WCAG 2.0, 2.1, and Section 508. To further our cause for digital equality we have instituted a not-for-profit Accessibility Resource Center (www.theaccessibilityresourcecenter.org).
Sign up to the Accessibility Resource Center to:
- Learn more about accessibility and how to make your content accessible
- Review the accessibility standards put forth by WCAG and IDPF
- Utilize free, valuable “do it yourself” tools like EPUB2 to accessible EPUB3
- Get guidance on how to handle annotation, audio, video
- Get an instant assessment report for your eBooks
- Stay abreast of the latest guidelines
- View FAQs